Tuesday 9 December 2008

Beehave & BeeQuiet


Yet another blog to report. As a last project at the end of our first semester in the Master of Design we're working with the Design Ethnographer in a joint project based on future gazing and rituals.

I've been working with Sam, Arlene, Annabella & Grace for the past week and I'm havnig great fun.

If you'd like to look at our project research head over to ritualstories.blogspot

We've been working through this project and started trying to write a short childrens book to explain our research. Tonight I've been putting it together and Gracie has been designing beautiful illustrations of 'Bee Boy' whom we are using throughout. I love them!

2 comments:

Qin Han said...

it's all looking interesting! I can't wait for Monday to see you all :)

Emily Boyd said...

Lol, neither can I! It could be a very interesting presentation...